Keto-friendly Recipes to Try Now
Keto Diet has been considered one of the best and fastest ways to lose weight by following low-carb, high-fat intake. Certainly, we know what foods we can eat and what foods we should avoid. Even though we are aware of what we can eat while on a keto diet, the fact is we wouldn’t want to eat a plain egg or a simple avocado every day. We still need to eat and enjoy a proper meal by combining these foods and creating them into a savory, healthy snack and meal.
However, although we make our meals, bear in mind that it is essential to stick to your diet to lose weight effectively. That is why I have listed these 1-day meal plan recipes that every keto devotee can try.
Start your Day With Avocado Toast
Well, an avocado toast will always be the best choice for breakfast, especially for busy people who do not have enough time to prepare their food because they might end up being scolded by their manager for being late. Don’t worry because I will share this super simple breakfast/snack recipe that you will enjoy with no hassle.
There are only a few ingredients we need to make this yummy avocado toast:
–A large ripe avocado
–Slices of keto-friendly bread
–A pinch of salt
–Everything bagel seasoning
–Red pepper flakes
- Cut and mash the avocado until you reach your preferred texture.
- Toast the bread and spread the mashed avocado on top.
- Add seasonings to achieve the desired taste. Then, it is ready to serve!
Prepare Keto Chicken and Cabbage Plate for Your Lunch
Who wouldn’t love chicken as their dish for lunch, together with the crispy cabbage? We will only need the ingredients below and can already make two servings:
–1 lb of rotisserie chicken
–Fresh and organic green cabbage
–2 ounces of red onion
–1 tablespoon of olive oil
–4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
–Salt and pepper
- Chop the cabbage thinly and put it on a plate.
- Add the sliced onion, rotisserie chicken, and a dollop of mayonnaise.
- Put your desired amount of olive oil.
- Add some salt and pepper to taste.
Increase Your Appetite with Bacon and Cheese Cauliflower Muffin Snacks
Bacon, cheese, and cauliflower are great partners in the keto diet because all of these contain low carbs. Muffins are also a popular snack, and it only takes 15-20 minutes to make. It is quick and perfect for those who have a hectic schedule.
To have this recipe, make sure to prepare the following ingredients:
–3 cups of cauliflower rice
–A cup of cheddar cheese. Make sure you shred it ahead of time
–A cup of almond flour and crumbled feta
–A teaspoon of baking powder
–Slices of chopped bacon
–A tablespoon of garlic powder, parsley, oregano, and paprika
–Salt and pepper
- Pour all the dry ingredients into a large bowl. Do not forget the cauliflower.
- Add the beaten eggs and mix them well.
- Place the muffin cup in a muffin tin.
- Fill it with the mixture.
- Put some feta cheese as toppings.
- Bake it for around 35 minutes at 350°F. Enjoy!
Finish the Day With a Keto Salmon & Spinach Plate
A dinner with salmon is just satisfying. After a very long, tiring day, treat yourself to this flavorful and delicious keto-friendly dinner. This mouthwatering meal is simple to prepare and will only need these ingredients:
–12 ounces of salmon. The boneless fillets are perfect.
–2 tablespoons of butter
–3 ounces of room tempered butter
–A half kilo of red bell pepper
–2 ounces of baby spinach
–Salt and pepper
- Put some butter in a pan with medium heat.
- Fry each side of the boneless fillet salmon.
- In a lower heat, add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Put the salmon on a big plate. Then, put some veggies and butter on top.
Have a copy and try to do these recipes, and enjoy the day having a tasty and healthy snack or a meal without having a fear of getting off your keto diet. Share these easy-to-follow recipes with your family and friends today.