Top 5 Ways That CBD Can Give Your Body Pain Relief
If you’re like most people, you’ve had your fair share of aches and pains and been to your fair share of doctors trying to remedy the problem. Sometimes, they’ll prescribe an over-the-counter medication that will dull your pain but not get rid of it. Other times, you’ll get a prescription for a much stronger medication that will take your pain away but will also leave you feeling groggy and out of sorts. However, there is an alternative option that can give you the pain relief you’re looking for without the negative effects of the medications: CBD oil.
CBD is one of the most talked-about topics right now, and for a good reason. CBD is short for Cannabidiol, an active chemical in the marijuana plant. The marijuana leaf is used to make medicine and is also the psychoactive part of the plant. However, CBD is non-psychoactive, meaning that it does not cause any of the effects that marijuana can, such as getting high or feeling hungry. It is increasingly available in local pharmacies and health shops, so it is pretty easy to get hold of. This oshawa dispensary also delivers straight to your home, meaning if you aren’t particularly mobile, you can still have pain relief delivered to your door.
The health benefits of CBD have been touted for years, but it is only recently that it has been able to be brought to market. Due to the health benefits of CBD, it is only now that it is becoming more mainstream. It is used to treat pain, help with anxiety, and some people even use it to help with depression. This is a great option for anyone who wants the benefits that marijuana can provide but would like to avoid the high. CBD has a number of health benefits, including pain relief.
CBD Kicks the Pain Away
CBD, or Cannabidiol, is one of the cannabinoids found in both marijuana and hemp. It has been gaining a lot of attention in recent months due to its potential to relieve various kinds of pain. It is sometimes used in lieu of THC, the cannabinoid that causes the “high” associated with marijuana.
There are many ways of using CBD, including:
- Consuming CBD – CBD can be added to foods in the form of powder, oil, or butter. CBD can be added to many different types of foods, such as hummus, salad dressing, and even candy. Anyone looking for such CBD edibles can go directly to Everybody CBD or other such websites to purchase them. The recommended dosage is up to 100mg per day, but you may just need a different amount based on your size and weight.
- Spraying CBD oil under your tongue – Topical use of CBD oil can provide localized relief of pain and inflammation in the body. But what if you want to get CBD hemp oil into your system but don’t want to smoke it or eat it in a baked good? That’s when sublingual ingestion (under the tongue) comes in!
- Taking CBD oil in capsule form – For some people, taking CBD in capsule form is the best way to get the benefits of Cannabidiol. And, in fact, for many people, it’s the only way they can get relief since they can’t swallow or inhale the oil. Cannabinoids are fat-soluble, and this means they dissolve into fatty tissue and then slowly release into the bloodstream over time. In other words, if you swallow a pill with a cannabinoid, your body will absorb as much of it as it can immediately, and then the rest of it will just stay in your body for however long it takes that fatty tissue to dissolve and release the cannabinoid.
- Smoking or vaping CBD – Inhaling CBD, whether that be through a vape pen or a volcano bong is one of the most popular ways to ingest CBD. It is slower to gain the benefits than most other methods listed here but many find the act of inhaling and exhaling to be soothing. Perhaps that is why it is popular.
- Instilling CBD oil into a pain-relieving oil or balm– CBD oil is a natural compound that has been shown to relieve pain both in the short and long term. It has been proven to be a powerful anti-inflammatory that combats muscle soreness, rheumatoid arthritis, and neuropathic pain. You might have to use it for a while, so it is better to buy wholesale from a private label CBD provider like Laurelcrest.
As you may know, CBD is a hot topic in the health and wellness industry. People are turning to this natural solution for many conditions, from mental issues to inflammation to pain management, and it’s easy to see why. CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid. This means that it won’t make you high. As a result, it doesn’t have the same side effects. For instance, it doesn’t induce the same feeling of euphoria. It also doesn’t interfere with some of the body’s natural processes.